What is Alfalfa?
- Alfalfa is a perennial flowering plant in the pea family Fabaceae, thought to have originated from South-Central Asia.
- The plant arrived in Europe in 490 BC when Persia invaded Greece. It was used to feed the army’s cattle and horses.
- It earned the name ‘the king of all foods’ from the Arab ‘al-fac-facah’ because of its super-high protein content.
- The plant has an extensive root system allowing it to absorb lots of goodness from the soil, making it an excellent dietary supplement.
- Highly nutritious alfalfa is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, K and minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous and iron.
NOTE – This is the powdered leaf and is NOT the powdered juice of the leaf.
- Alfalfa Powder Medicago sativa. Produce of Germany.
- 100% Pure Botanicals – no fillers, no bulking agents, no artificial ingredients, or preservatives.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.