Naissance Aloe Vera Gel is a unique formulation that is made from the inner gel of the aloe vera leaf. We buy our aloe vera direct from our supplier so we know it is of the highest quality and grown using organic farming methods. By growing and bottling our Aloe Vera Gel in Europe we have reduced our carbon footprint and can trace the product from source to shelf. Our customers wanted a new Aloe Vera Gel that was good for sensitive skin and suitable for body, face and hair. Naissance Aloe Vera Gel is made for you and kind to nature, all packaging is fully recyclable.
Aloe Vera Gel may be used to soothe the symptoms of skin conditions including eczema, dry skin and acne. The gel may be used to treat the damaging effects associated with sunburn, moisturising and cooling the skin and providing relief from pain. The gel can help moisturise dry skin and offers soothing relief for irritated skin. For scalp conditions like flaky scalp some people find it helps reduce dandruff and repairs skin that has been damaged by either scratching or by the condition itself.
Histories and Origins
Mentioned in an Egyptian Papyrus from 1550 BC, aloe vera was recommended for treating burns, ulcers, skin disease and allergies. Recent studies suggest that it originated in the Arabian Peninsula.
- Developed by Naissance this exclusive Aloe Vera Gel uses organically grown aloe vera direct from our aloe vera farmer in Spain and formulated at Madrid University.
- Can be used on the body, face and hair. Naissance Aloe Vera Gel may soothe, cool and moisturise the skin, and help ease the pain, discomfort and damage caused by sunburn.
- No fragrances, colours, parabens or sulphates.
- This customer-tailored Naissance formulation does not include many of the chemicals usually found in non-organic Aloe Vera Gel.
- No parabens, no sulphates