Coconut oil is an edible oil that has been consumed in tropical places for thousands of years. Coconut is the fruit of the coconut palm. The oil of the nut (fruit) is used to make medicine. Coconut oil is high in a saturated fat called medium chain triglycerides. These fats work differently than other types of saturated fat in the body. However, research on the effects of these types of fats in the body is very preliminary.
- Natural source of energy, Promotes Heart Health, Supports immune health
- Positively regulates harmones, improves absorption of fat soluble vitamins
- Supports digestive health, Supports healthy weight, Supports healthy hair and skin
- Rich, natural source of Lauric Acid and Vitamin E, Natural source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Naturally free of Cholesterol, Gluten, trans-Fat, and hydrogenated fats
- Best Naturals Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil (Cocus nucifera) is expeller-pressed from the dried flesh (copra) of the coconut palm fruit, and does not utilize any solvents in the manufacturing process.