Designed for maximum comfort and ease of use.
This 5 way unique advanced lightweight “Nano Flextra” TM fabric system is :-
• Breathable & Fast Drying
• Woven Filament For Comfort
Provides light relief for ailments commonly associated with:
• Rheumatic and Arthritic related knee conditions.
• Supports stiff or painful knees.
• Help to relieve every day aches and pains.
Elasticated Knee Support Features:
• Comfortable and good compressive support to the knee.
• Slim pull on design that can be worn under clothing.
• Designed for all activities.
• Overall length is just 10ins (26cm).
What you can expect from the Elasticated Knee Support :-
You should expect the Knee Support to feel comfortable when worn yet offering good uniform support and compression to the knee and surrounding area, providing gentle medial/lateral support to painful knees. Relief for rheumatic and arthritic related knee conditions, helping to ease aches & pains. Due to the unique material construction this support provides a good degree of breathability and also has exceptional heat retentive properties that assist to increase the blood flow around the joint to speed up the bodies natural healing processes.
The fabric system used is also Antibacterial and Odour Free.
All sizes in stock see below for how to measure : ——
Sizing Guide ::: also shown above in pictures::::
For measurement of your particular size, keep the leg straight & measure the circumference of the knee.
Size Imperial Metric
Small 12½” – 13¾”, 32 – 35cm
-Medium 13¾” – 15″,35 – 38cm
-Large 15″ – 17″, 38 – 43cm
-X.large 17″ – 19″, 43 – 48cm
– X.X-large 19″ – 21″ 48 – 53cm
- Enhanced ELASTICATED Breathable Fabric System Knee Support
- The Advanced 5 way Multi-Function, Elasticated Breathable Fabric System is ergonomically designed providing good support and compression to painful knees containing “Nano Flextra” TM Woven Fabric.
- Designed for maximum comfort and ease of use.
- The Elasticated Knee Support is designed to provide light stability with flexibility, helps provide relief from the everyday aches and pains commonly associated with rheumatic conditions, suitable for strains, stiff and painful joints.