Reishi mushrooms (Ganoderma lucidum) used in our products are cultivated in a clean rural environment in the European Union, according to the principles of organic production. Our own development and technology of production guarantee high quality and traceability of the entire manufacturing process, from culture cultivation and processing, including drying, grinding and extraction, to the final product packaging. Thus, we ensure that our products do not contain any harmful microbes nor pesticides and heavy metals, which wild mushrooms readily absorb from their natural environment.
It is manufactured without the use of any chemical or similar preparations and does not contain any ingredients of animal origin and is therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Galimmun® contains the widest range of biologically active compounds derived from the Reishi mushroom, as it consists of fruiting bodies as well as mycelium with its extracellular components. Moreover, it contains a high amount of various beneficial dietary fibre processed by ultra fine grinding.
We are aware that the quality of conventional raw input materials is increasingly questionable, due to the use of various pesticides and GMOs in farming. Therefore, only 100% organic raw materials provided by verified suppliers from the European Union are used in our production process.
Directions: One to three teaspoons (5-15g) two times daily, with sufficient liquid. It is recommended to be consumed half an hour after a meal.
Ingredients: 150 g of organic Reishi mushroom powder.
- 100% organic certified product. 100% made in the European Union. Premium quality
- The drying and milling process is carried out according to a new patented process, much slower and gentler than the usual manufacturing process.
- The quality of our products is regularly monitored by our laboratory, by certified national quality control laboratories and certified international laboratories, as well as by research institutions at home and abroad.
- Our trademark GOBA® comprises high-quality products from 100% EU cultivated mushrooms for humans.
- We have complete control over the whole production process, from the initial fungal culture and composition of the mushroom growth substrate, to the methods of final mushroom processing into food supplements. Since we control every aspect of the manufacturing process and the products are regularly tested, we completely guarantee the quality of our products.