Hydrolysed marine collagen capsules(600 mg), magnesium carbonate (77 mg, eq. to 19,7 mg magnesium), calcium carbonate (58 mg, eq. to 23,2 calcium), magnesium hydroxide (20 mg, eq. to 12 mg magnesium), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), bulking agent (magnesium stearate), vitamin c (L-ascorbic acid) (10 mg), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), bamboo dry extract (Bambusa arundinacea L, stalk) (5 mg, eq. to 3,5 mg organic silicon), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) (0,83 mcg).
Allergens: Contains material of fish origin.
Our collagen is a protein-containing food supplement based on collagen hydrolysate and magnesium, ideal for cartilage, bones, joints, ligaments and skin. The most common problems of our daily lifestyle are mostly marked by stress and unhealthy diets, which can be considerably improved by the additional intake of collagen. Collagen helps to reduce the deterioration of our cartilage, bones and ligaments, which maintains us longer in shape and young. Ideal for athletes for the prevention of lesions due to external factors, as for instance torn ligaments, overloaded muscles, tendinitis, etc. Furthermore, our body requires collagen for a healthy hair, nails and to slow down the aging process of our skin and the resulting appearance of wrinkles, etc.
Collagen is more effective if taken in addition to our food. The magnesium was added for supporting the general protein formation of our body. At AQUISANA we believe in our product and are satisfied with the results of our hydrolysed collagen + magnesium.
- Vitamin C supports the natural production of collagen for joint care and a normal functioning of bones and cartilage, while the magnesium and vitamin D supplements contribute to a normal performance of muscles and bones. Furthermore, vitamin C and magnesium reduce the sensation of fatigue and exhaustion.
- The Marine Collagen proteins provide our bones and joints (osteoarticular system) the necessary structure, resistance and elasticity that we increasingly loose from about the age of 30. This is due to a less efficient endogenous synthesis, which causes a lack of protection of joints and bones that can expose us to a higher risk of pain, as the ones associated with arthritis, etc.
- Our collagen supplement slows down the loss of collagen, so the tissue has more time to regenerate. The magnesium is necessary for the body production of collagen, while calcium supplements strengthen our bones and joints. Organic silica supplements also help to provide elasticity to our tissue and joints and the vitamin c has a positive impact on the formation of cartilage, ligaments and bone marrow. Ultimately, the vitamin d helps to keep our muscle fibres and bone in a normal condition.
- Especially recommended in cases of arthritis, osteoporosis, torn ligaments, aged or damaged skin, damaged blood vessels, hair loss or brittle nails.
- This food supplement product stands for high quality and guarantee, follows all EU-guidelines and shows good results even after a short time of use. Intake: 6 tablets per day, 2 before each main meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner).