Dulse liquid . Dulse, rhodymenia palmata, is a type of red seaweed that grows on rocks at the low tide line in the north atlantic and northwest pacific oceans where currents are strong and the bottom is clean. Dulse is a natural source of iodine, an essential trace mineral that is important to the health of the thyroid gland. It also helps provide building blocks for the hormones secreted by the thyroid. Alcohol-free dulse liquid comes in a glycerin base and is palatable to the taste. Each 1 ml serving provides 225 mcg of natural iodine. Take 1 ml (approximately 15 20 drops [1/4 teaspoon]) in water once daily.
- Liquid formula for easy absorption and assimilation
- Liquids are the ideal mode of administration for water-soluble vitamins
- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency