Herbal trace minerals is an herbal supplement that provides nutrients that may be beneficial for the glandular, digestive and eliminative functions. The deep roots of the dandelion and alfalfa plants absorb trace nutrients that are often lacking in common, shallow-rooted vegetables preferred in western diets. Dandelion root and kelp contain important trace nutrients that are absorbed from the bountiful soils in which they are grown. This formula contains: kelp plant dandelion root alfalfa herb
- Herbal source of trace minerals
- Minerals activate enzymes
- Provides nutrients that may be beneficial for the glandular, digestive and eliminative functions.
- The highest quality herbal, vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplements worldwide
- Achieve your health related goals!