The discovery of Green Tea originated in China and dates back more than 4,000 years. Most Green Teas are made from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant. Natural green tea extracts with high EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) content helps to enhance metabolism and contributes to fat oxidation. When combined with a healthy diet and a good exercise regime, green tea can help with weight management. Oxford Vitality offers you wide variety of quantities (30, 60, 120, 240, 500, 1000) with guarantee of fair price and excellent quality. All of Oxford Vitality’s Green Tea products are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK, meeting all of the requirements set by Trading Standards, UK Legislation and the Food Standards Agency. All packets come marked with a full ingredients list as well as a best before date and a batch number for full tractability. Our Green Tea extract contains no: Colours Artificial Flavours Sweeteners Preservatives Added Sugar Added Salt Milk Lactose Soya Gluten Wheat Yeast Fish Porcine If you have any questions about our Green Tea or any other products please contact us.
- Our Green Tea Ultra supplement contains the equivalent of 9,000mg of dried leaves
- We have used an extract that provides 95% Polyphenols (342mg), of which 70% are Catechins (239.4mg) and of which 45% EGCG’s (107.7mg)
- Our Green Tea tablets are a great source of Antioxidants
- We only use the best quality ingredients from carefully chosen accredited suppliers around the world
- All of Oxford Vitalitys’s products are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK