Derived from the stems of pineapple, Bromelain is a natural digestive enzyme.
As a natural enzyme, Bromelain helps digest protein in the gastrointestinal tract.
In general, enzymes break down the nutritional components of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, making these nutrients available for the body’s energy needs, cell growth and other vital functions.
- ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
- composition: Serving Size 1 Tablet: Bromelain 500 mg (0.5g) (from Pineapple 600 Gelatin Digestive Units (GDU) per gram)
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) tablet two to four times daily, after meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. “
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”