Arginine is one of 20 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.** Arginine can serve as a source of energy, and is involved in various pathways throughout the body.** Arginine supports the effect of exercise and is one of the most important amino acids involved in immune function.** Adults can take one caplet daily.
- ingredients: Cellulose (Plant Origin), Povidone, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Cellulose Coating, Vegetable Magnesium Steatate.”
- composition: Serving Size 1 Tablet: L-Arginine 1000 mg (1g) (Arginine Hydrochloride)
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) to three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”