Our Royal Jelly is a highly complex substance secreted from the glands of nursing bees and fed to the larvae destined to be queens. The queen eats Royal Jelly exclusively throughout her life, which can be considerable since she grows much larger and lives much longer than the average worker bee. Royal Jelly contains the natural factor, 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (10-HDA).
- ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin.
- composition: Serving Size 1 Softgel: bedraagt: Royal Jelly 500 mg (from 152 mg of Royal Jelly concentrate) (equivalent to 500 mg fresh Royal Jelly)
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily, preferably with a meal. If you have never taken bee products, start with a small serving per day and increase gradually in order to assess whether you are allergic. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers. Harvested and freeze dried within 48 hours (solvent free). Assayed to contain 10-HDA (possibly the most important factor found in Royal Jelly). Hermetically sealed in softgels to further enhance stability.