Vitamin B12 is part of a group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex. It supports energy metabolism and promotes a healthy nervous system. Along with Folic Acid and Vitamin B6, it supports heart healthy by promoting healthy levels of homocrysteine. B12 is required for the normal development and regeneration of red blood cells, which help to deliver oxygen throughout the body. In addition, B12 is involved in DNA synthesis and renewal.
- Supports heart health by promoting healthy levels of homocysteine
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
- Supports energy metabolism in the body
- Required for the normal development and regeneration of red blood cells
- Free from gluten, wheat and dairy