Solgar Quercetin Complex includes the important bioflavonoid Quercetin in a synergistic formula with Ester-C Plus and Bromelain to provide unique antioxidant protection as well as natural seasonal support.
Quercetin is found in onions and other foods. It possesses antioxidant properties which help to stabilize cell membranes. Ester-C Plus provides a patented, pH neutral (non acidic), form of vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach.
Ester-C Plus offers the additional benefits of incorporating acerola berry, citrus bioflavonoids, rutin and rose hips.
Solgar Quercetin Complex also features bromelain, a natural enzyme derived from pineapple.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS * KOSHER. SUGAR, SALT & STARCH FREE.
Each Two (2) vegetable capsules of Solgar Quercetin Complex provide:
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, threonate [Ester-C])500mg,
Citrus Bioflavonoids (as prep.)5mg,
Rose Hips Powder 20mg,
Acerola Powdered Extract (4:1) 20mg,
Solgar Quercetin Complex Capsules are Encapsulated with these natural ingredients: magnesium stearate.
As a food supplement for adults two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
- With vitamin C as Ester-C plus
- Has antioxidant properties which help to stabilize cell membranes
- Patented, pH neutral, form of vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach
- The additional benefits of incorporating acerola berry, citrus bioflavonoids
- Quercetin belongs to a class of water-soluble plant pigments called bioflavonoids