new and original packaging
– Songmics-wigs: human hair close to the physical properties, appearance, color and feel are great. With today’s specialized fiber processing make synthetic hair wigs more manageable, give the appearance of natural hair. The fiber used has “memory” for its style.
– Wig design basically uses the top center, there is no head way, completely by nature, very natural, close watch and no flaws, there are two deductions can be linked to a fixed position and adjust the size for different sizes, it’s very easy to wear.
– All Hair Design have announced a three-dimensional basis designed. Three-dimensional cutting means combined with street elements Tony Britain covered the concept of fashion, but not only point, line, surface effective combination, but also square, circle, triangle flexible use of sections is constructed of a vividly hair.
– The wig can not be stained. If necessary, please let the professional stylist make the change to trim the wig.
– It is normal that a little hair may fall out. Please collect the wig in original pakaging or keep it on the styrofoam stand when it is not being worn. You can swing the wig to restyle it as it is.
– Rinse the wig shampoo off with cool to lukewarm water, please avoid brushing the wig while it is wet.
– Don’t use the blowdryer, please gently blot the hair with a dry towel (do not rub the hair or scalp), then put it in a ventilated place and avoid direct sunlight.
- High quality material, natural beauty – high quality synthetic fiber, close to real hair, natural beauty, soft touch
- Adjustable size – there are two deductions can be linked to a fixed position and adjustable hook fitting head circumference 56 cm
- Good breathability – Easy to wash and maintain, Breathable wig cap, more comfortable
- Ideal for any occasion – Use it year round, whether for costume, fashion or just for fun. It is very fashion and The scope, beautiful for your party, show, cosplay etc
- Note – The color shown in the photos may be slightly varied from the actual color, due to the lighting and deviation of monitors