Vegepa Chewables is a natural orange flavour chewable omega-3 fish oil for children, delivering a balance of omega-3 EPA and omega-6 GLA fatty acids. This formula is tried-and-tested and popular with health practitioners for children with behavioral and learning problems. Vegepa Chewables is sugar-free, sweetened with xylitol and flavoured with sweet orange oil, disguising any taste of fish. The oil within the capsule is a pleasant paste that can also be mixed into yoghurt (it’s suitable for kids aged 3+). Each box provides a 1-month supply at a daily dosage of 2 capsules. About the active ingredients EPA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid, considered to be especially important after the age of 3 for brain function. EPA helps to keep cell membranes flexible, ensuring nutrients flow efficiently in and out of cells, for optimal cell signaling between brain cells. By regulating inflammation, EPA also supports optimal neurotransmitter function – which can be compromised when inflammation levels are high. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the omega-6 fatty acid GLA. GLA is an integral part of cell membranes, helping to keep them permeable for optimum brain function. Our cold-pressed and non-raffinated oil is a botanical source of triterpenes and phytonutrients – free radical-scavenging substances, which may help to support the immune system. Support for the brain: attention, concentration and learning EPA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid under constant demand to be replaced in the body, as it plays a crucial role in so many processes – from brain function and cognition to heart health, triglyceride and cholesterol management, inflammation regulation and immunity. Taken daily, Vegepa Chewables helps to balance and maintain healthy omega-3 and omega-6 levels, fuelling brain cells with the most important nutrients for optimal brain function, attention and concentration. It also supports immune system function and regulates inflammation.
- PHARMACEUTICAL-GRADE OMEGA-3 CHEWABLE FISH OIL FOR CHILDREN: Igennus Healthcare Nutrition supplements are produced in facilities that manufacture in compliance with strict and stringent GMP (good manufacturing practices) – quality standards that medicines manufacturers must meet in their production processes to ensure products are of consistent high quality.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED: to ensure purity, active ingredients, nutritional value and safety. Our product is free from: aspartame, dairy, gluten, lactose, soya protein, sugar and yeast. It’s GMO-free and has no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or artificial sweeteners. Bioavailable ingredient forms ensure optimal digestion and absorption.
- ULTRA-PURE FISH OIL: we use fish body oil as it is purer than fish liver oil – so much so that our raw oils pass legal limits for PCBs even before they undergo molecular distillation purification to remove dioxins, methyl mercury and PCBs to virtually undetectable levels. We use anchovies as our fish source as they are small and short-lived, which minimises pollutant bioaccumulation and guarantees a purer finished product than from large species such as salmon or tuna.
- CONCENTRATED OMEGA-3 -6 RICH IN EPA: our high dose, high concentration fish oils deliver higher amounts of omega-3 EPA into cells where it can get to work fast. Vegepa Chewables provide 224 mg EPA per serving, in small capsules that are easy to chew. This supplement supports optimal brain function, learning, attention & concentration in children.
- PROTECTED AGAINST OXIDATION: ultra-concentrated omega-3 oils need extra protection against oxidation so we ensure our supplements are constantly protected from air exposure. Our oils remain under a nitrogen cap until encapsulated and are packaged in protective individual blister packaging, with the antioxidant protection of vitamin E. This prevents the production of peroxidase products, with no need for refrigeration during storage or transport