Premium quality. Vitamin C is best taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why we have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets. These are produced by a special process that retains the vitamin in micro-pellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the release from the tablet takes place over 6-8 hours, thus allowing the absorption of vitamin C into the blood stream to occur gradually. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen and cartilage formation, and to the normal function of the immune system. It also helps to protect cells from oxidative damage from free radicals. This is a high strength product suitable for all adults, including the elderly, those convalescing and anyone who has irregular eating habits. What makes us different? All of our tablets and capsules are made from start to finish in the UK. Each of our products is made to our own tight specification. We never purchase ‘off the shelf’ bulk tablets or capsules. Full Money Back Guarantee. We’re confident you’ll be pleased with our product and you can try it at no risk because our no-quibble money back guarantee means just that. If it doesn’t work you can have your money back.
- For longer acting C throughout the day
- With rosehips, which have known antioxidant properties and may help increase joint mobility
- Support from bioflavonoids, which work in conjunction with vitamin C in maintaining healthy collagen and cartilage
- Convenient source for those requiring significant levels of vitamin C in their diets
- Unbelievable value – our top seller at just 7p/day