The Xterra Free Style 5.8e elliptical cross trainer has a generous stride length of 20″ (50.8cm) and features a Q-Factor (distance between pedals) of two inches which encourages a biomechanically correct stride. It provides a choice of 20 incline and 20 resistance levels (both electronically controlled) to ensure challenging and effective workout sessions. The treadmill has a large, user-friendly 7.5″ display which provides feedback on crucial workout statistics, and a selection of 13 programmes. Heart rate can be measured easily via the grip pulse sensors or the supplied chest strap and the machine’s wireless receiver. Enhanced comfort during training is also ensured by the oversized, padded pedals and the multi-grip handlebars which have remote resistance and incline controls.
- Stride Length: 20″/50.8cm; Flywheel: 25lbs/11.3kg; 20 Levels of Electronically Controlled Resistance
- 20 Levels of Electronically Controlled Incline; Display: Large, Easy-to-Read 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD;
- Programmes: 13; Heart Rate Measurement; Handlebars: Multi-Grip with Resistance/Incline Controls;
- Audio Jack and Speakers; Cooling Fan; Size: L= 82″ (209cm), W=22″ (55cm), H=67″ (171cm); Wheels
- Max. User Weight: 400lbs(181.4kg); Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 5 Years Parts, 2 Years Labour;