Zinc an Essential Element
Zinc is a natural element that is available in some foods. The body has no form of storing Zinc so a daily intake is needed.
Zinc contributes to:
• Normal DNA synthesis
• Normal acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism
• Normal cognitive function
• Normal fertility and reproduction
• Normal protein synthesis
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Normal metabolism of vitamin A
• Normal metabolism of fatty acids
• Normal macronutrient metabolism
Why Buy Nu U Zinc Supplement?
* 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – No questions asked, feel the benefit or your money back
* ADVANCED FORMULA – Our Zinc supplement is a full 50 mg and has been designed to give maximum bio availability while being easy to swallow.
* 12 MONTH SUPPLY – Amazing value, so simple no need to reorder for a full TWELVE months.
* UK PRODUCED – Produced to the highest manufacturing standards in the world in a state of the art facility. We do NOT just bottle the finished product in the UK like some competing brands, the production process is carried out 100% in the UK.
- ✔ MAXIMUM POTENCY – Just one easy to swallow tablet gives 50mg of Zinc gluconate.
- ✔ TOTAL PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR UK MADE PRODUCT. Many Zinc supplements have been imported from other countries, including Asia and the US. Ours are made RIGHT HERE in the UK so you are safeguarded by the highest standards in the world. It is FREE from milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat, yeast and veggie and SUITABLE for vegetarians and vegans.
- ✔ IMPORTANT ELEMENT – Zinc supports many functions including supporting normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bones and metabolism of fatty acids.
- ✔ 12 MONTHS FULL SUPPLY – Our incredible 365 tablets pack gives amazing VALUE keeping you replenished with high strength Zinc for twelve months. No need to remember to reorder every month with 52 week supply
- ✔ NO RISK GUARANTEE. Our market leading, no questions asked, money back guarantee allows you to improve your health with ZERO risk to you. If you don’t like our 50mg Zinc tablets (YOU WILL!) simply ask for a refund.